Saturday, June 28, 2014

Happy Birthday on a Budget Special Cookie Cutter

This B-day gift idea is quick and special at the same time.  I bought a large cookie cutter 4" x 6."  On my computer I wrote Happy Birthday for the tag.  On the same page I wrote the sugar cookie and icing recipe from one of my previous posts in Word.  I printed everything on one page of card stock.  I reduced the font for the recipe to 6 so that it would fit into a 2" X 3" space. I printed half the recipe on the front side of the card and the other half on the back side of the card.  (It's a printer setting.) Then I took a paper cutter and cut out the text as seen below.
 
Front:

 Back:





Now your birthday person can either make themselves some great sugar cookies or use the cookie cutter and the recipe to make a special B-day cookie for one of their friends or loved ones when their birthday rolls around. 

No comments: