Sunday, June 1, 2014

Happy Birthday Reinvent Retro Photo



This is a photo of my husband, Greg, when he was 10.  I scanned the photo into my computer, saved the scan as a .jpeg picture and pasted it into a MS Word document.  Then I created a text box over the photo and wrote in red: "Look Who's Turning Fifty-Three!"

I found this Happy Birthday frame at Ross, but if you look around you will probably be able to find a similar one at the usual places: Target, Walmart, Walgreens; online: Personalization Mall has some nice HB picture frames and so does E-bay

Another example:



I love this one from E-bay (I added the photo and verbiage): 


 
Anyway, I printed the photo, put it in this frame, wrapped it up and gave it to him as a birthday gift.  It now enjoys a place of honor on our hall table.

No comments: